Sleek Socket Wall Plate, suntectstore.com, Pittsburgh Steelers

ברוכים הבאים לפורום השקיה.
אתם מוזמנים להפנות שאלות הקשורות לנושא ההשקיה בלבד.

מנהל: יואל עופר

חוקי הפורום
ברוכים הבאים לפורום השקיה.
אתם מוזמנים להפנות שאלות הקשורות לנושא ההשקיה בלבד.
Supvmings
הודעות: 5
הצטרף: ג' אוקטובר 12, 2021 9:11 am

Sleek Socket Wall Plate, suntectstore.com, Pittsburgh Steelers

הודעהעל ידי Supvmings » ד' אוקטובר 20, 2021 7:45 am

In one of the most heated battles this preseason, Reynold and Mills finish as the top two offensive performers. They have given the coaching staff plenty to think about in the roster construction. Goff finishing this high should tell you how well the Lions backup quarterback position has gone this preseason.Baltimore Ravens

The latest of which was a trade that send a late-round draft pick to the Jacksonville Jaguars in exchange for former starter and moustached sensation Gardner Minshew.

The term “bust” may not fit perfectly for all, but I view the following players as overvalued in fantasy drafts compared to the market. For my sleepers go here.Green Bay Packers

Upon my return to KC, I spent the next month-and-a-half working on my passing ability, so that when the time came for me to throw out the first pass, I looked like I belonged out there.

The unfortunate thing about this is that Carson Wentz seemed to really be really going out of his way to target Hilton in recent practices. It felt like they were developing some real chemistry. https://t.co/TXsPgF8rkLPittsburgh Steelers

תמונה

If the Saints can get Winston to throw 12-15 interceptions, he’s a quarterback New Orleans can reach the postseason with. The defense is terrific and while the early-season loss of receiver Michael Thomas is tough, Winston can hit the big play, hand off to running back Alvin Kamara and pile up wins in the weak NFC South.

Minshew, who cost the Eagles only a conditional 6th-round pick, put up some pretty impressive numbers in his two years with the Jaguars.Arizona Cardinals

תמונה

suntectstore.com
Sleek Socket Wall Plate

חזור אל “פורום השקייה”

מי מחובר

משתמשים הגולשים בפורום זה: אין משתמשים רשומים ו־ 2 אורחים