Minnesota Wild, mentiesmall.com, Miniso Bento Bag

ברוכים הבאים לפורום השקיה.
אתם מוזמנים להפנות שאלות הקשורות לנושא ההשקיה בלבד.

מנהל: יואל עופר

חוקי הפורום
ברוכים הבאים לפורום השקיה.
אתם מוזמנים להפנות שאלות הקשורות לנושא ההשקיה בלבד.
Supvmings
הודעות: 5
הצטרף: ג' אוקטובר 12, 2021 9:11 am

Minnesota Wild, mentiesmall.com, Miniso Bento Bag

הודעהעל ידי Supvmings » ד' אוקטובר 20, 2021 7:49 am

“There’s lot of guys that we brought in. Kenny’s done his job for the summer and it’s our job to put the group together and make sure that we’re all on the same page.”St. Louis Blues

Grade: C+. Bringing in Ryan Suter makes a ton of sense, as he slides right into Jamie Oleksiak's old spot on the left side of Miro Heiskanen. Getting him at a post-buyout $3.65 million cap hit is also solid. But having to go four years on a plus-35 contract with a full no-movement clause to get there really isn't optimal.

With the Coyotes last season, Brassard scored 20 points (eight goals, 12 assists) in 53 games. In the 2020 playoffs, you can bet Brassard caught Fletcher's eye. He had five points (two goals, three assists), 10 shots and 10 hits through five games of the Islanders' second-round series victory over the Flyers.Minnesota Wild

"I think it's a good cover. Not many people get to be on the cover of the video game. I consider myself pretty lucky," he told ESPN. "I think it's going to be a pretty sweet game."Colorado Avalanche

mentiesmall.com
Miniso Bento Bag

MCDAVID: “I think just rounding the game out, being solid defensively, winning face-offs, and all the type of things that you need to do to win a championship. That’s obviously my only focus and also trying to figure out what I can do, what I can be better at to help my team do that.”

תמונה

Again, the key points are that the Coyotes hope Glendale will restart “good-faith negotiations” regarding using Gila River Arena, and if not, the team will try to stay in Arizona.

תמונה

When he returned...: Three weeks after his Memphis release, Iverson returned to Philadelphia on a one-year, league-minimum contract. The signing of Iverson was considered a popular one by Sixers fans, who gave the 11-time all-star a raucous ovation in his first game back on Dec. 7, 2009.Montreal Canadiens

חזור אל “פורום השקייה”

מי מחובר

משתמשים הגולשים בפורום זה: אין משתמשים רשומים ואורח אחד