Cincinnati Reds, chaorenstore.com, Bento Bag For Travel

ברוכים הבאים לפורום השקיה.
אתם מוזמנים להפנות שאלות הקשורות לנושא ההשקיה בלבד.

מנהל: יואל עופר

חוקי הפורום
ברוכים הבאים לפורום השקיה.
אתם מוזמנים להפנות שאלות הקשורות לנושא ההשקיה בלבד.
Supvmings
הודעות: 5
הצטרף: ג' אוקטובר 12, 2021 9:11 am

Cincinnati Reds, chaorenstore.com, Bento Bag For Travel

הודעהעל ידי Supvmings » ד' אוקטובר 20, 2021 7:53 am

There was reason for the Giants to be optimistic, considering the work Gabe Kapler and the team’s hitting coaches have done to increase the team’s home run numbers by swing or approach adjustments. But even one Giants coach recently joked that no one could have seen Wade breaking out quite like this.Cincinnati Reds

In another sign that Betts’ right hip injury remains a concern, Roberts said Betts will start at second base Saturday to limit the stress on his hip if he emerges from Friday’s game without a setback.

תמונה

The Dodgers ultimately lost 5-0. Despite Turner’s pitching heroics, they still faced a deficit in the bottom of the ninth. No rally materialized and the game ended on Turner’s ground out to shortstop.

The season-killing month is a gut-punch for a club that came into 2021 with high expectations brought on by new owner Steve Cohen after trading for Francisco Lindor and extending the shortstop for $341 million over 10 years on the eve of opening day.Tampa Bay Rays

Prior to the AB, one heckling Brewers fan got his attention. Votto would come around to score a run, giving the Reds the lead, and the last laugh (for now) at the same time.Kansas City Royals

This group is on pace for an astounding 105 wins, and even if they don't get there, they will reach the postseason and snap the losing streak. The franchise has never had five consecutive seasons with a losing record.Milwaukee Brewers

תמונה

"I've been dealing with the hip issue for a majority of the season, and it's really kind of gone away the last couple weeks and just kind of re-aggravated it there," Gausman said. "I was in a weird position. My foot just kind of gave out on me with all my weight on it. It didn't feel good, but I made pitches after it. I just really didn't want to come out of that game right there, with how many innings our bullpen has been throwing for us, to put that on those guys, I just felt like I was able to go."

chaorenstore.com
Bento Bag For Travel

חזור אל “פורום השקייה”

מי מחובר

משתמשים הגולשים בפורום זה: אין משתמשים רשומים ו־ 2 אורחים